The Hydra Dermabrasion, also called Fusion Facial, Aqua Dermabrasion, Wet Microdermabrasion, Hydra Facial or Aqua Facial is the same process of exfoliation. The machine uses special serums that are being pushed into the deeper layers of the skin while the exfoliation process is going on. The technician is able to choose specific serums that address Acne, Hyperpigmentation, and Anti-aging or hydration, a microdermabrasion method cannot achieve this.
This revolutionary skin resurfacing technology is perfect for all skin types and leaves skin clean, soft and radiant.
Hydra-dermabrasion will help to improve the appearance of:
• Early aging fine lines and wrinkles
• Blackheads and whiteheads
• Enlarged pores
• Excess oil condition
• Overall skin health
Hydra-dermabrasion exfoliates dead skin cells and extracts impurities with a vacuum-based skin abrasion tip while simultaneously bathing the healthy underlying skin with active serums that cleanse deeply, exfoliate thoroughly, hydrate completely and provide residual antioxidant protection.
The exceptional effectiveness of this machine is due to its use of formulated serums in combination with a vacuum-based skin abrasion tip. It removes dead skin cells and impurities while bathing the healthy underlying skin with deep cleansing, extracting, exfoliating and antioxidant serums.
The patented tips have a multifaceted spiral construction. That increases the time the serums are in contact with the skin while also providing superior exfoliation by presenting multiple plainning surfaces. The result is a comfortable process that leaves the skin radiantly clean, refined, moist and polished.
- Visibly reduced fine lines & wrinkles
- Improvement in acne-prone skin; less oily, less breakouts
- Refined pores, skin tone & skin texture
- Reduced under-eye puffiness
- Hydrated skin
- Improved suppleness & elasticity of skin
- Helps diminish hyper-pigmentation (melasma / brown spots)
Many people report seeing visible skin refinement after just one treatment. It can be combined with other skin therapies for advanced treatment such as RF, Micro-needling Laser etc. A series of skin treatments bring best results, maintenance treatment is needed once a month. Getting a hydra-dermabrasion is becoming more and more popular.
4 Steps of treatment
- Cleansing & Hydrate – The special vortex hydra-dermabrasion tip developed in the Boston area, hydrates the skin with nutrient solutions, deeply cleanses the pores, softens then lifts away impurities.
2. Exfoliation -The Exfoliation tip has multiple abrasive edges that exfoliate the skin several times each pass to achieve better, even skin resurfacing results without irritation.
3. Extraction – The effect is created to easily dislodge & remove blackheads, whiteheads and sebum, allowing for quick and painless extractions.
3. Fusion -The unique design delivers hydration skin solutions and antioxidants into the skin, improving the appearance of hyper-pigmentation, oily skin, fine lines & wrinkles.
$155 Package of 4 for $495